Why Travel Insurance
There are hundreds of circumstances that could cause you to cancel your trip, return home early or force you to seek emergency medical treatment while traveling.
|Important Issue||Life Insurance||Travel Accident||Health Insurance||Travel Guard Travel Insurance|
|Schengen (Europe) Visa Application
(Medical and Evacuation from Sickness at min. 1.5 million Baht)
|Medical Expense from Sickness – no sub-limit (room, nurse, doctor, medication)||X||X||X||P|
|Overseas Evacuation from sickness||X||X||X||P|
|Trip Cancellation (Air Ticket,Tour)||X||X||X||P|
|Flight Delay, Loss of personal bag||X||X||X||P|
|Accidental Medical Expense||Not enough for accident incurred overseas (sufficient only in Thailand)||Not enough for accident incurred overseas (sufficient only in Thailand)||Not enough for accident incurred overseas (sufficient only in Thailand)||Enough for accident incurred overseas with medical expense coverage upto 5 million Baht, without sub-limit (room, nurse, doctor, medication)|
|Accidental Death||P||P||May or may Not be included||P|
|Worldwide emergency assistance with Thai-speaking Coordinators.||X||X||X||P|
To demonstrate the importance of purchasing travel insurance, and emergency travel services, here are common examples of what could go wrong.
- It’s 10 p.m., you and your family arrive at the airport for aconnecting flight to fly back home in Thailand, only to find that your flight has been cancelled. Who can assist you with finding new flights to get everyone home?
- While you are enjoying your shopping in Korea, suddenly your bag with cash inside is snatched and ran away by the thief. Who is the one you will call for help and can speak Thai?
- It’s your first visit to Italy, your passport and wallet are stolen. Where and how will you get your passport and visa replaced?
- You’re involved in an accident in Sweden and adequate medical treatment is not available. Who will help to arrange and pay for an ambulance?
- If your daughter becomes seriously ill and you must cancel your trip, what happens to your non-refundable deposits or pre-payments?
- You arrive the airport in the UK, waiting for your luggage at the baggage claim belt for half an hour. Still, you cannot see your luggage. If it’s lost, who will help you finding it? Or if it’s delay, who will pay for your necessities?
- You’re walking down a street in German and twist your ankle. Who can help you find an English-speaking physician?
- Three weeks before your scheduled Maxico holiday trip, amajor flood event occurred anddamaged your home in Bangkok. Who will pay if you want to cancel your trip?
- You are shopping in a supermarketin Japan, your shopping cart accidentally crashonother shopper’s toe. Who will responsible for the medical expense of the injured person?
With travel insurance through Travel Guard you’ll have valuable coverage that travels with you and can assist you in all above circumstance!